Choosing a set of 9-day SEO step by step tutorials will help you to self-study and do SEO web and put keywords on the top. They are not difficult once you have the knowledge, methods and principles of implementation.
With 7 years of research and implementation of SEO projects such as News, E-Commerce, Real Estate, Football, Lottery, Perpetual Calendar, Restaurant, Hotel, … with certain special successes. Especially, there are fierce competitions in search volume of hundreds of millions of searches per month.
During the research we re-systematized our SEO knowledge for internal training. Now I want to share my knowledge with the community, and especially for those who really care about SEO want to become an SEO Expert. You can implement any SEO project when you have the knowledge, methods, secrets to do SEO scientifically based on the principles, quality standards and factors related to Google’s ranking algorithm.
What is SEO, where to start?
Search Engine Optimization – SEO is the process of optimizing website content to help search engines understand the content of the page and rank in search results for the target keywords of the website content.
That is, each website content you need to identify the main keywords of each page, these keywords users will search if your content provides a lot of value for users, your page will have a chance to have a high position in search results.
For the most basic SEO knowledge, read the SEO Overview PDF document
Google SEO Document: Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide – Google
Pros & cons
- Advantages of SEO: Very low cost when compared to other forms of advertising such as Adwords, Social networks, and other advertising networks, with other forms of paid advertising when the budget is out, then it is out of customers but with SEO when TOP will take potential customers from search sources regularly and regularly.
- Limitations: Top up with keywords is a process that takes a while depending on the difficulty of the keyword (field, level of competition)
Where to start?
According to research results, up to 93% of online users use search engines, 68% of which use Google.
The first 5 results in Google’s results table get 67% of clicks, and that’s why search engine optimization is so important.
Learn how search engine works:
Through the SEO overview document I sent to you and Matt Cutt’s Video, you have gained an overview of the basic knowledge of SEO.
As we know Google often hides the ranking factors of search algorithms, but it’s great that Backlinko’s research results give 205 Google ranking criteria for us to refer and apply.
White hat and black hat?
Black Hat SEO: is the way SEO implements methods of tricks to deceive search engines to achieve high rankings in a short time, often not towards valuable content for users. Putting pages on the TOP quickly but not being sustainable when Google discovers, then severe penalties will be imposed, when everything will be on the ground and put on Google’s blacklist, it will be very difficult to regain trust and very few opportunities to develop business on these websites.
Black hat SEO seeks to circumvent the law, breaking Google guidelines like:
- Keyword stuffing in Meta tags and content
- Doorway (back door) page a lot of meaningless text content
- Link farms, buying links that increase the number of backlinks that manipulate backlinks will easily stick to Google Penguin 4.0
- Hidden content, camouflage clicking deceives Google
- Reduced compression from high Pagerank pages to new ones
Black or white hat SEO
White-hat SEO: is the way to apply SEO techniques that follow Google’s guidelines, implementing SEO is a long process focused on content development and more user-oriented. This method is safe, in the top position for a long time and when it is in the top position, it is sustainable.
How white hat SEO works:
- Building a clear website information structure that is easy to navigate for users
- Provide valuable content to users
- Unique content, no duplication not copy
- Using the optimal method according to the principles given by Google, each page researches and chooses the target keywords that match the information content of the page.
- Focus on building internal links, contextual links, and using HUB Content link organization to build links
- Building reasonable backlinks, from reliable sources and related content topics
- Blogging on pages
- Building Fanpage on social networking sites
Through this, you should consider and choose your direction, but I am sure I choose white hat SEO.
Now that you have gained the basic knowledge of SEO, now I will guide you the white hat SEO methods according to the 6-step SEO process that includes all the detailed documents including the article on seothetop.com. The slide contains important information about each topic. You should view the slides first then read the following detailed articles.
The document below you need to spend at least 7 days a day on a topic, read through and brood and do not forget to apply the practice to your site.
Day 1: SEO process
On the first day, you need to understand the 6-step overall SEO Process, the next days you will go into specific steps of the process.
Summarize the 6-step SEO process as below:
Step 1: Building website architecture
- Provide a website architecture that organizes content information clearly and easily to use by both users and devices
- Provide friendly URL structure
- Create good navigation to the next article is from the home page with no more than 3 clicks
Step 2: Research and analyze keywords
- Use the tools, research, analysis and keyword selection that best suits each site
- Analyze competitors, learn from your competitors TOP # 1 # 2 # 3
Step 3: Content development strategy
- Provide valuable information to readers, so that readers love to create trust with readers then Google will love you
- Writing quality content that can spread through social networking sites to link back.
Step 4: Onpage Optimization Technique
- Optimize onpage each page to identify a target keyword
- Optimize on important SEO tags
- Content Optimization for the page
- Build internal links in context
- Optimize SEO images
Step 5: Strategy of building internal links and backlinks
- Building backlinks on social networking channels: Facebook, Twitter, G +, linkedin, pinterest, Youtube
- Develop on relevant sources focusing on quality rather than quantity
Step 6: Analyze, measure and improve SEO strategy
- Measurement statistics adjust and improve inadequate points
- Set parameters of Page view / day / month / session
- Is the onsite time of the session high? If it is less than 2 minutes, it needs improvement
- High bounce rate above 70% should find ways to optimize the website to improve the situation
- Focus on interactive user experience and use, finding content on the page easily
Content you need to read on the first day:
- Slide documentation on SEO Process
- Detailed article on the Overall SEO Process
Day 2: Steps to Build a new website or restructure
2.1. Analyze and build website structure
Good website structure is an opportunity to get higher rankings on search engines and especially bring a good user experience. Tight structure and proper page layout are especially important, but most websites do not pay enough attention to this issue so it is cluttered and unorganized.
Learn more: How to create an optimal website structure for SEO
2.2. Plan content organization website information
Organize Content by topic: Writing in depth and broadly on a topic helps you establish authority on the topic that will be good for search engines, the most important thing is still focusing on the intention of the searcher, bringing valuable information, really useful to the target audience. It is extremely important to solve the problems that readers are facing.
>> Learn more about organizing Content by topic here
2.3. Content exchanged with web designers
- Interface design geared towards user experience
- Easy to use and navigate the website
2.4. Content exchanged with developers
- Ensure access and indexing (Index) for search engines
- Page load speed and system performance
- Website structure with targeted keywords – clear structure, simple navigation
- Ensure pages are friendly to Google
- Optimize Title tags with each page a key keyword
- Add descriptions in the Description tab and focus on the action
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Console for your website
- Contact your friends and influencers to Build links
- Identify long-term SEO strategies
- Everything is ready to start performing SEO optimization for the website
Documents to read on day 2:
- Website builders need to prepare what
- Good website architecture is the foundation for successful SEO
Day 3: Google’s ranking principles and criteria
3.1. The ranking criteria are important
- Top 10 important leading ranking factors
- 35 important Google ranking criteria
- 205 Google ranking factors that Backlinko gave
3.2. The ranking algorithm
- Learn Google ranking algorithms
Regularly updated SEO trends to change and improve timely
Documents to read in this topic:
Day 4: Content development strategy
4.1. Golden rule of content
The golden rule is still and always used: THE CONTENT IS KING
Focus on the customer to create the content that your readers really want it. When you make your readers love you then Google will love you.
- Regularly updated content
- Ensure content is unique and valuable, handle duplicate content when duplicates
- Write content naturally written for Readers, not for Google
4.2. The skills to write good content
- Ideas for writing
- Use article writing structure in reverse pyramid
- Content creation tips
- Standard SEO article writing skills
4.3. Combining SEO and Content – SEO Content
SEO Content – is an optimization technique Search engine friendly content to have a chance to rank higher in search engine results, so SEO Content is one of the most important factors in the top.
4.4. Present more compelling content
- Content that is useful for readers who bring valuable information
- Provide new points / new perspectives on specific topics
- Create content the readers want
- Present content that is engaging, easy to read, and captures key information
- Attractive writing techniques that catch the reader’s attention
Documents to read in the fourth day about content development:
- Slide PDF documents Write standard SEO articles
- Effective SEO Copywriting tips
- How to write standard SEO articles
- 5 principles of creating quality content
Day 5: Research and analyze keywords
Keyword research is part of the SEO Process, which is a fundamental but crucial step that determines the success of an SEO campaign by both search engines and users through keywords to search through to your website. friend.
To get high rankings in search results, you always need to have a suitable keyword strategy. If you use the wrong keywords you will attract customers who are not targeted to the page and you cannot sell your products. It is like putting the wrong address and phone number in promotional marketing materials.
Benefits that keyword analysis offers:
- Keyword research helps identify and optimize content for the right target audience.
- Understand the needs of users, towards the user decision-making process
- Identify first priority main target keywords and other auxiliary keywords
- Focus your content on a topic and also easily find new topics
5.1. Keyword analysis tool
- Lock Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends
- Google Search
5.2. Determine the level of competition, difficulty of keywords
- Identify topics and areas of analysis
- Identify target customers
5.3. Keyword selection strategy
- Identify target keywords for each page
- A strategy of choosing long tail keywords of average competition level
- Choose the right difficulty keyword, your page reputation, normally choosing an average level of competition will be easier to perform, because popular keywords are high difficulty, low competitive keywords then search volume is small.
- For me, I will make a choice of all 3 levels of difficulty, medium and easy, then use Hub Content’s content organization strategy along with the tree-based keyword hierarchy strategy. But when implementing SEO, I will go from the bottom to focus on the leaf article where the keyword longtail is easy to perform SEO. When users search for longtail will fit and close to the desire, the clickthrough rate will be higher. Pages that will put the link push the keyword to a moderate level of competition and from the middle level to a more difficult level.
Keyword research guide:
- Use keyword analysis tools Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Search Suggest
- Identify topics
- Identify target audience
- Identify target keywords for each page
- Researching competitors, determining difficulty level and level of competition
Step 1: Select potential keywords that customers can search
Step 2: Use the keyword planner tool to analyze those keywords
Step 3: Choose keywords from the analysis results based on your experience and feelings
Articles to read about keyword research on day 5:
- Use the Keyword Planner tool
- Keyword selection strategy suitable for each page / article
Day 6: Onpage SEO Optimization Techniques
6.1. Important SEO tags
- Anchor text / link out, internal link
6.2. Keyword allocation / keyword placement
- Location of main keywords on the site
o Start of Title Card, no more than 2 times
o In the Description tab no more than 3 times
o Heading H1, H2, H3
o In the URL
o Image name and ATL
o Highlight keywords
o In internal contextual links, outbound links
6.3. Keyword density
- Keep reasonable Keyword Density between 0.5 – 2%
- Present compelling content that helps readers easily digest your content
Documents to read to optimize Onpage SEO for the 6th day:
- Sustainable SEO strategy
- Guidelines for optimal implementation of Onpage SEO
Day 7: Link building
7.1. Build internal links
Internal links are links from one page to another in the same website that navigates and passes the Pagerank value and speeds up indexing of linked pages (helps search engine crawl and index better), because Internal linking is a very important factor in SEO
- Use keywords in Anchor text, keyword diversity
- Establish logical navigation structure, sharing value for pages
- Build internal links in context
- Links to related content
- Link building tiers, Hub Content links
- Links from reputable sites with high PA index, lots of visits to pages that want to push keywords
- Use a reasonable amount on each page, in each article
7.2. Building backlinks
Backlink is a link from another website that points to your page. Backlinks from reliable sources with high PA and DA are good for your website to help your site index and rank better, but if backlink abuse is excessive, manipulating backlinks will help you to reach the target. The ranking goal is very high risk, so you need to master the effective backlink building techniques to avoid the unfortunate penalties.
- Backlink construction technique according to Link Pyramid
- Trusted sources .EDU, .GOV
- Link Follow and Nofollow
- Build a good backlink profile for the page
- Focus on links from reliable, quality, and relevant sources
- Links to other quality websites
- Earn links by helping others
- Create content that users love and link to
- Building a good relationship with other websites to put cross links (use 1 article)
- Search for blogs and get link opportunities by participating in answering questions about the topic on the blog
- Track quality backlink profile
For an effective backlink building strategy, read the following articles:
- The importance of backlinks
- Methods to build white hat backlinks
- Backlinks that are harmful to your website
7.3. Website promotion
Website promotion is the process of increasing contact with customers through the website.
Many techniques such as content development, search engine optimization, viral marketing are used to increase web traffic.
- Email marketing
- Blog marketing
- Social Media
- Search engine marketing
- Advertising via television, radio
- Advertising through traditional newspaper
Day 8: SEO tools
Tools to support the implementation of SEO campaigns, to Research and analyze keywords. From that, you can select suitable keywords for each topic you use for Keyword Planner and Google Trends tools to find search trends.
Onpage SEO check tool: use tools to check on SEO elements on the page such as SEO Quake, Moz bar to check whether the target keyword allocation has been put in the main SEO tags.
Manage backlink profiles: use tools like OSE (Moz’s Open Site Explorer – https://moz.com/researchtools/ose/), Ahref, Google Console to track which source links backlink comes from
Google Analytics: to track traffic, Visitors, sources / channels, visited websites, … learn more about Google Analytics see the article: instructions for using Google Analytics
Webmaster tools: tools that help website administrators, declare websites with search engines, and track the activities of search engines that interact with the site, such as crawling and indexing. internally, external links pointing to the site (backlink), a list of searchers’ keywords coming to your site, and Google notifications when something goes wrong with your site. Reference article: Instructions for using webmaster tools
List of SEO tools:
- SEO Quake: Check SEO Onpage
- Moz bar: Check SEO Onpage (Moz.com)
- Google Analytics: Check traffic
- Webmaster Tool: Track activity of Google Search Engine interacting with the Site
- Google Adwords – Keyword Planner: Keyword analysis
- Ahref: Manage backlink records (ahref.com)
- Check Page Speed Insight: Check website speed (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/)
- Check Mobile Friendly: Check the website’s friendliness with mobile devices (https://search.google.com/search-console/mobile-friendly)
Day 9: Monitoring and measuring, evaluating results
9.1. Statistics and Measurement, Evaluation
- Use Google Analytics to track the number of visits
- Visitors daily, monthly
- Time onsite
- Page views for each session, Page views total daily
- Access source from Search Organic
- Bounce rate bounce rate
- Pages viewed frequently
- The image backlink review retains quality backlinks and rejects dangerous backlinks that are harmful to the site
9.2. Improve SEO strategy
Based on the measurement and evaluation steps, which ones are low and not good need to make improvement Improve SEO strategy for the next life cycle:
- Ensure the content quality of the site
- Optimize navigation and internal links
- Use the Outbound link to increase trust with Google about the content
- Create user navigation with 404 pages when errors are not found
- Page load speed
- Improve user experience
- Interface design compatible with devices
- Keyword access strategy
Above is a complete 9-day Web SEO Guide, I hope that the documents I provide will help you, wish you success!
Feel free to comment, like and share the article to many people if you find it useful, thank you very much