Currently, most SEOs do not know what the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system is? Because of not understanding, business owners as well as SEO investors do not dare to invest in construction costs. In the article below, BizzVN SEO training center will explain to you what PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system is and how big the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system is.
- 1. What is the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system?
- 2. Common problems when building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system:
- 3. How did PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK Thinking in 2017 change:
- 4. Tools to use to build the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system:
- 5. 6 steps to develop PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system:
What is the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system?
PBN stands for Private Blog Network, is understood as a personal website system created with the main purpose to bring quality backlinks to your main website.
The influence of the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system is huge, so the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system is considered to be a technique standing on a giant’s shoulders. The effect of such a large PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system can help you shorten the distance to the top of the website.
PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system model (source: seokool.com)
Who should use the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
Big business owners who have money and are willing to spend money to invest
Having abundant human resources that can be used to build and develop the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
People who have overall thinking about SEO and especially must have a long-term vision to grow the business.
Why should we use the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system?
Why should we use the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system? That is the question of a lot of people, usually the business owners or the SEOer who has just joined this industry.
As an SEOer with many years of experience, you will surely know the power of the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system. Here are some reasons to use satellite systems:
- Resources are increasingly rare: Resources here are the places for SEOers to link. Usually in Vietnam, SEOs often make links in forums, this is the type of the poorest links in the world.
- Forum system is becoming increasingly rare and easy to die: As mentioned above, forum backlinks are the least quality backlinks. However, the number of forums is getting smaller, either because Google is fined, the information and communication department is closed or the forum owners do not have enough resources to maintain.
- Related backlinks: When building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, you will get backlinks from related articles, from topics related to your website.
- Administration of backlinks: Unlike the situation of uncontrolled backlinks when buying links on websites and forums. With the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, you can easily control the number of backlinks pointing to your website.
Common problems when building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system:
Not having to build a satellite system means you have succeeded right away. In the process of building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, you will encounter many problems. Especially here are some of the most common problems encountered:
- The old domain name is lost in quality
- Website Website system dies in mass
- Difficulty finding sources for writing content
- Failed to develop content writing plan for PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
- Does not pull traffic to satellite websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
How did PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK thought change in 2019:
Typically, the thought of the SEOer when building the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system the old way will follow this way:
- Use a different IP range than class C
- Content Use Content spin, not unique and prominent
- Use old domain names with high DA and PA
- Use the default interface of WordPress, blog 2.0
- Do not use internal links on PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
- Insert backlink as soon as posts
- Use sitelinks, place textlinks
However, Google is getting smarter as it can detect websites that purposely build PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite systems. And of course, when it comes to discovering your website intentionally manipulates Google’s results by building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system.
Understanding the difficulties of SEOs when building satellite systems, SEOkool has researched and found the most effective method to build the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system in 2019.
When building, you should note the following about the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system:
- The number of articles on satellite websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system must be at least 100 articles.
- The minimum number of comments in an article on satellite website 10 comments.
- The DA index (Domain Authority) of satellite websites should be greater than 20.
- The PA index (Page Authority) of satellite websites should be greater than 20.
- The TF index (Trust Flow) of satellite websites should be greater than 10.
- The CF index (Citation Flow) of satellite websites should be greater than 15.
- The number of domains pointing to satellite websites, also known as Referring Domains, should be greater than 100.
- The IP range of hosting should be different from Class A
- Should have pages such as (introduction, policy, contact, privacy …)
- There is a backlink pointing to each post
- There is a view for each post
- Internal links (all types of internal links: title, anchor text, photo, full url)
- Do not insert links for money sites as a full site, but for each article.
For some people who do not follow the two schools to build the above PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system. They choose an easier method, they just need to spend money to hire a third party to build their PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system.
If you want to use satellite system building service, you can refer to the following 2 websites, these are two extremely prestigious satellite system websites.
- https://www.Private Blog Networkbutler.com/product/Private Blog Network-creation/
Tools you need to use to build the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system:
When building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, the first job you need to do is to buy old foreign or Vietnamese domain names. However, you should use the old foreign country domain name, it will be more quality. The following are tools for the construction of the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system:
- Ahrefs: With ahrefs, you should use the standard version to achieve the highest efficiency, but the price is quite expensive. So you should buy with some other SEOer to be cheaper. Ahrefs is an important tool for you to check the overall strength of the website such as: Backlink, Anchor text, DR, UR and many other indicators.
- Majestic SEO: With Majestic, you can also check the backlink of the website. However, the accuracy rate is not equal to ahrefs. Therefore, you use Majestic SEO to check the CF, TF and old topic of the website.
- Mozbar: The tool used to check your website’s DA and PA indicators. However, moz is increasingly lazy to update the PA and DA index of websites so it may be inaccurate. Therefore, you will not need to pay much attention to these two indicators.
- Wayback machine: the important indicator when building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system is the history of the domain name. The Wayback Machine tool is an effective tool to check domain name history.
- Find IP address: In addition, when building a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, you also need to check the website IP.
If you do not have much resources to buy all the tools to check and check the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system. You can link members of the SEO community to buy the same tool.
The interface of website groupbuyseotools.com (source: seokool.com)
If you cannot find any group to buy the tools, you can visit website groupbuyseotools.com to contact them to buy tools with pre-assembled groups.
6 steps to develop PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system:
To build and develop the satellite website system, follow the steps below:
- Find expired domain names
- Find the right hosting
- Website building (installation and management)
- Develop specific content plans for each website in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
- Create content for satellite websites
- Build backlinks for satellites
This is a step-by-step process for you if you want to build the most efficient PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system. To explain further, we have clarified in the sections below.
- Find the expired domain name
Finding an expired domain name, also known as an old domain name, has not been renewed or used by the old website owner. This is one of the important steps to build the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system. Some methods of buying expired domain names are as follows: Find a domain name broker, craping, domain auction, Backorder. Today, we will show you how to buy expired domain names by auction.
You can refer to: 7 things to keep in mind when buying expired domain names
Step 1: Go to auction to sell PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK. Currently there are 2 quite famous floors that I often visit are Registercompass.org and domcop.com. Registering accounts on these two platforms is of course a fee, for example, Registercompass is $ 37 per month.
Step 2: choose the target, there will be a list of lists for you to choose, then you will choose the best websites.
Step 3: Test goods, you use the tools that we have mentioned above to check. If you feel good, you must always buy without hesitation.
Step 4: after the purchase is complete, the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK information will be in your account.
The price of PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK is also vast, there are websites up to several thousand dollars. However, in my experience, with a few million, you can have a quality PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK website to do in the Vietnam market already. Sometimes, by luck, you can hunt for a quality PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK website that is also very cheap.
In addition, to find expired domain names, you can visit the following websites:
- http://purequalitydomains.com/niche-specific-Private Blog Network-sites/
The website interface for finding an expired domain name service is only $ 5 to $ 2 (source: seokool.com)
Notes when buying expired domain names for PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK
- Determine whether the domain content history has spam or not (use archive.org web to check)
- Determine the backlink of the domain spam or not (use ahref, or SEMrush …)
- Identify DA, PA, CF and TF of the website you want to use as a PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
- Identify and remove banned adsense domains (use ctrlq.org/sandbox to check)
- Old domain name but not too old
- Determine whether the domain is involved manually (this only installs the search console)
- Domain registration information also needs to be different
- Domain registration email must be different
- n particular, the registration date also needs to be different
- Find the right hosting
According to the old school building PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system, when choosing hosting you just need to care about websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system other than IP class C.
However, today, Google is increasingly smart and will probably detect it. When choosing hosting by the method of building a new PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system, you need to pay attention to the following:
- The IP range of websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system needs to be different from class A
- Content section should use WordPress source code
- The speed must be stable as the satellite website may also become a money site
- Reasonable price
- Customize the interface
Some providers you can refer to choose hosting for PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system:
Website interface buy hosting best price, only $ 26 for 10 sites a month (source: seokool.com)
- Installation and management
When installing and managing satellite websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, hosting should also pay attention to the following:
- Choose to install domain with www instead of non-www. The reason for this is because domain names with www will have higher CF and TF than non-www domains.
- Do not use the default theme and websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system are not allowed to be the same. Instead, you can use the free theme set or design your own theme.
- Create contact, referral and policy pages on a satellite website.
- Plugins can be installed on wordpress: Yoast SEO or All in one SEO, Table of Content Plus, SEO Auto Links, WP Random Post Inside, kk Star Ratings, Autoptimize, Simple 301 Redirects.
- Develop content plans for satellite websites
Although it is a satellite website in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system, you also need to develop a content plan for specific websites. Because a satellite website can also become a money site, when building content for the website in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite website system, you need to pay attention:
- Classify websites in the system
- Analyze your opponent’s keywords through Ahrefs to use that set of keywords to build content
- Plan ahead what content you plan to build on a satellite website
- Plan how many articles to write based on the opponent’s website
- List the title of the corresponding title by day or by week. Not only the list title but also the list title displayed on Google
- Create content for the website in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system
Each article on the satellite website is an important article that can become a sales article. Therefore, when creating article content on satellite websites, it is also necessary to pay attention to the following points:
- Need to divide the layout clearly for the article
- Create specific article form for all the similar articles on the website
- The minimum length of the article is about 1,000 words
- Articles on satellite website also need to have comments, at least 10 comments on one article
- Number of views on satellite websites also need to reach a minimum of 500 views per day
Some people do not have the manpower to build the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system, you can refer to some reputable addresses as content that we suggest.
For SEOs doing international SEO or MMO, foreign content is very important. Here are the 3 most reputable units that we recommend:
- Link building
Satellite websites are not simply websites that you rely on to get all your strength without building links for websites in the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system. So, when building satellite websites, you need to pay attention to building links for satellite systems.
Each satellite website also needs to have about 100 referring domains. The type of backlink used for satellite websites can use forum and forum links. You should also diversify types of links such as: Full URL link, the link in the article is the best.
When you have met the minimum criteria for a satellite website: at least 100 articles, each article has 1000 words, works for 2 months or more and the view per day is about 500 views or more, you can point the link to the main website. However, when pointing the link, you also need to pay attention:
- Link in the article on satellite website
- Each article only inserts 2 backlinks as long anchor text, title or full URL
- Each satellite does not point to 8 main websites
What is the information that we provide you about the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system? How big is the effect of the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK system on SEO results as well as the construction and the need to know when building a satellite system PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK.
If you have any comments, please comment below so we can complete the article even better. Hopefully this article can be helpful for SEOs who are planning to build PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system as well as being able to help newbie better understand the PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK satellite system.
I wish you success and get the best results in SEO!
At Bizzvn, we provide the most affordable private blog network building service